lördag 12 januari 2013

Dawn Patrol 11th january

This morning was my last here.
Had decided with Trevor from SunsetSurf, my "local" surfshop here in SA to hook with him on his dawn patrol, for what looked like a super nice morning session.
Unfortunately, a little SV wind ruined a bit the waves, but Trevor could display all his skills though.


Left: The day I can do a bottom turn like that myself, I will be in heaven!


I got a few OK ones too after the "photoshoot".
Nice way to say goodbye for this time to Cape Town.

If you need some surf equipment while being in Cape Town, I can strongly recommend you www.sunsetsurf.co.za placed in the West Coast village close to PickNPay.
Good choice of both boards, wetsuits and surfwear, good product knowledge and those guys can organise you board rental and surf course too.

Some nice pics of Trevor who owns the shop, a true West Coast surfer:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar